Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I`m the type of girl who will fall for a guy she barely knows. Who will listen to a love song & see his face. Who will look for him wherever she goes. I`m the type of girl who doesn`t get over things easily. Who will beat herself up when someone doesn`t love her back. Who will cry herself to sleep cause she feels she`s not good enough. I`m the kind of girl who can talk to a total stranger about anything & everything, but I can`t tell my best friend how much I`m hurting. I hate not being invited to parties only cause I feel so alone, & I can`t understand how I don`t have many friends. I`m the kind of girl who can pick herself up, & I can switch my feelings in a minute.But I`m also the type of girl who`s strong. Who can cry her eyes out then forbid them to come back the next morning. Who will blast some old pop song & sing at the top of her lungs cause she feels like it. Who will be no one but herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment